This product of PVC insulated and sheathed power cable applies to electric line at rated voltage 0.6/1Kv, the mechanical properties and electric proprties of the cable comply with the standard of GB/T12706.1-2008 and IEC60502-1997. Flame resistant cable should be accorded with GB/T19666-2005.
The conductor material is copper, the insulating and sheathing material are PVC. We could produce the power cable with flame retardant or fire-resistant cable, or according to customers’ requirements.
1. The highst rated working temperature of conductor is 70°c; the highest temperature is 160°c in short circuit (the longest duration is 5 secs).
2. Bending Radius
The minimum bending radius of non armoured cable: multiple-core cable is 12D.
D is the diametr of the finished cable.
3. The environment temperature for laying cannot be lower than 0°c, below 0°c installation must be preheated.
|VV||Copper Conductor PVC Insulated and Sheathed Power Cable||For laying in tunnels and ducts of indoor and outdoor, able to bear a centain traction installation, but unable to bear pulling force and pressure, single core cable can not be laid in the magnetic tube. Flame retardant, fire-resistant cable are suitable for the places withhigher requirements for fore protection.|
|ZR-VV, ZA-VV, ZB-VV, ZC-VV||Copper Conductor Flame Retardant PVC Insulated and Sheathed Power Cable|
|NH-VV, NHZA-VV, NHZB-VV, NHZC-VV||Copper Conductor Fire-resistant PVC Insulated and Sheathed Power Cable|
1. The conductors of the nominal cross section which are 6mm² and below adopt single core solid conductor; which is 10mm² and above adopts stranded conductor. The conductors of single core and twin-core adopt circular or round pressed cores; 3, 4, 3+1 cores which the nominal cross sections are 25mm² and below adopt circular (round pressed) cores; which the nominal cross sections are 35mm² and above adopt twisted round (round pressed ) or compact sector cores; 5, 3+2, 4+1 cores which the nominal cross sections are 35mm² and below adopt circular (round pressed) cores; which the nominal cross sections are 50mm² and above adopt twisted round (round pressed) or tile press cores.
2. Copper, aluminum conductive cores comply with the relevant provisins of GB/T3956-1997.
3. The insulated material is PVC insulation and complies with the relevant provisions of GB/T12706.1-2008.
4. The multi-core cable should be cabling. The insulated cores comply with the table below with color recognition or digital reecognition, or the specifited requirements of the users.
5. The D.C. resistance of finished cable conductor wire core complies with the provisions of the table below.